Lost In Space: Zero Gravity
Lost in Space: Zero Gravity is an endless runner inspired by the movie Gravity for iOS devices. In the game, you navigate a stray astronaut through space, dodging asteroids and collecting coins. It is available on iOS for FREE!
Lost In Space: Zero Gravity Core Features:
- Endless gameplay and fun! Drift through the empty void of space and try to see how long you can survive.
- Awesome stat tracking! See how many coins you’ve collected, how far you’ve traveled and more cool stats.
- Leaderboards! You can have a game that tracks stats and not have leaderboards, right? Game Center support built into the game on launch!
Planned Updates, Incoming Fixes & Known Bugs:
So, before I launched, I realized there were a few bugs, and some of my early access players let me know about em… So far I currently know about:
- Collected coins is not tracking right. It only adds one coin collected each match. I looked at the code and it will be fixed in an update coming soon.
- UI isn’t 100% responsive. I’ve noticed this and will be implementing a brand new GUI system in the next update.
Additionally, I already outlined what features I want to add in the next update:
- Fix the bugs listed above (obviously!)
- Add a new powerup! A double score powerup will be coming in the next update. Get even higher scores! If you have more powerup ideas, please tweet me or email me!
- Revamped UI and buttons. As mentioned above, it’ll be much, much, much better.
- Adjusted advertisement serve frequency. Honestly, it’s a little too frequent now. I’ll be toying with it.
- A few more stats and leaderboards. If you have more stat ideas, you can tweet me or email me!
- Screen dimming… yes, you screen will dim after a while if using the accelerometer as a control, especially if you’re doing good.
- Minor bug fixes for whatever else comes up. Already have a few small backend fixes lined up! 🙂